print_label | resize_label
Ask a question

Ask a Question / Raise a Concern

If you want to access, rectify, amend or delete your personal data you can do this through the contact details provided to you in the applicable privacy notice. This will direct you straight to the business area in AstraZeneca which is managing your personal data.

If you would like to know more about the binding corporate rules and your rights under them, or if you have a complaint about the way in which AstraZeneca handles your personal data, you can raise a concern via which is part of AstraZeneca’s complaint management process.

Alternatively, you can also raise a question or concern by writing to:

  •; or
  • c/o the Chief Privacy Officer, AstraZeneca, Horizon Place, 600 Capability Green Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LU

We will endeavour to respond to, and rectify, any complaints you raise within 6 months.